The most commonly found piece of trash on beaches isn’t plastic bags or straws. It’s even smaller and contains dozens of dangerous chemicals.
Sign up to get The Revelator’s weekly newsletter
Most Read Posts
- Amazing New Geckos Discovered in Myanmar — Just As Their Limestone Habitats Are Being Mined
- The Last Known Female Yangtze Giant Turtle Has Died — What Happens Next?
- Missed Connections: How Climate Change Is Imperiling Pollinators
- Dr. Robert Bullard: Lessons From 40 Years of Documenting Environmental Racism
- March of the Ticks: Is Lyme Disease Spreading Faster Than We Can Respond?